HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon HOOKED / Overwatch Cartoon

I absolutely love the timing, animation, and sound in this! A really short and sweet animation that illustrates the feeling of being hooked from absurdly far reaches. Really great stuff!

How To Be An Animator How To Be An Animator

This was really really entertaining! Super consistent style of animation and character. Funny and snappy writing. Good audio and filter effects. And the "gross-up" still shots were a great addition too. This is some of your best work! Good job.

DarkSouls II PS1 DeMake DarkSouls II PS1 DeMake

This came out really really great! Funny and really believable. A small part of me wishes this was actually playable.

SkullFace SkullFace

Really great, fun style, nice music. The controls are a bit delayed and the character feels like he weighs a ton. Other than that it's pretty fun and is good enough to come back to.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I love the challenge in this game. I've tried it like 16 times and still can't beat it. I'm looking forward to playing the rest of those missions and upgrading! Great work on the game, guys.

Coasting On Your Winnings Coasting On Your Winnings

This reminds me so much of the music that plays after you beat a level and tally your score. I would seriously believe this came from Sega Genesis. Nice job!

The Spelling Bee The Spelling Bee

Hilarious stuff dude! and you're on Front Page :]

The Mechanical Circus The Mechanical Circus

Holy cow I'm in love with this. And when it picked up, I can't describe how happy it made me. Truly awesome stuff here!

steampianist responds:

thanks

ApariciĆ³n ApariciĆ³n

I love those big square brush strokes. The scene has a tension and chaos to it that, not only in the colors and composition but in the way it's painted, really sells the feeling of dread. Keep up the great work!

Just a peek Just a peek

I would love to see a time-lapse of your progress on your paintings. Even your loose stuff have really nice brush strokes and a strong understanding of color and lighting. I'm always really impressed by all of your work. I like this dude's butt, and keep up the good work!

P-cate responds:

HAHA, i'm so glad you like my art!, i have a few of speedpaints at my channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w1wGEPMT8U&feature=gp-n-y

SETH MACFARLANE OK SETH MACFARLANE OK